Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sampling

Today's Craft: Any



Today's Topic: Samples



Hello fellow crafters both old and new. This blog site will generally be focused on art and or crafting issues, but won't be limited to those subjects. I will attempt to give you new ways in which to perform certain tasks, short cuts, money saving tips, as well as some green ways to do it.

I am new to Blogger, so I thought that I would start off with something simple. Forgive the content display as I have not yet found how I'd like things to look.  Suggestions are welcomed.

Today's Tip: Want to give someone a sample, not the whole product? Don't have anything suitable for your product? Think again! Use those old paint by numbers paint containers for samples of oils, creams, soaps, or any powdered product. They close tightly, fit anywhere, and everyone has them. Clean out the old paint, let container dry, use a sharpe or paint marker to decorate, and you have a cute sample container. See, short and simple.



Let me know if these tips are helpful, leave a comment on my page.



Happy Sampling!

No comments:

Post a Comment